SHOOTING STARS ARE LIKE OURS

SHOOTING STARS ARE LIKE OURS

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

love

"

The weather it brings the cold within, hearts and tea, lay down next to me. And watch the stars, we,ll never part, we are like the lights in the dark. We are always close no matter how far we are. And are life is hard, and yes we both have battle scars, but when we remark about particular parts,we never forget who we are. 


A burning star, the lasting light that will never fall or fight. Seconds by make up your mind, sunny days and sleepy eyes, remember when we were always high, driving round, moonlight making promises wishing tight. In till our dreams are out of sight, maybe tonight we will shine so bright, and realize our plight lets make this future right. 


You don't know how beautiful you are, wev come so far, like shooting stars. In the dark of life, we have come out the other side, eager and ready lets take this steady. 


You are the soul, of the world i live in, you are the chapter of this fairy-tale beginning,you are the fruit of the enchanted forest, you are the one who is always honest.


Lets waste time, looking into one another s eyes,and talking of the times. When everything was fine, and we didn't worry about our lives, but then we are shooting stars and we have come so far, from the worries of yesterday, clean slate, wipe it all away. 


An Enchanted night, when we were close together and watched movies intill our eyes closed tight, and we entered the world within and connected to one another, there was no sin, only Love this is so perfect, surely its sent from heaven above.

 

Just remember your a shooting star and you will always shine bright, no matter how far you are. I know who you are, and i would travel far, just to see your face because its a gift from grace. And when we grow old i wonder if you will remember, those days where we laid on the grass, and looked up at the sky, and remember when our hearts were tied. 

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I will guess I am way off, but if music was to go to this and be a part of the theme, well I think she does it better than I could write. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfNoGx7KJY4

Posted 10 Years Ago


ArabellaMortimerHendry

10 Years Ago

what do you mean??

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 10, 2013
Last Updated on September 11, 2013
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing