WISHES AND YOU

WISHES AND YOU

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

poem

"
You can run from the troubles of your mind, but you got to capture the future. That is mine, so what if everything is not fine? your still shining like that diamond in the sky, your still thinking of that last one high.There was a time when everything was kind, but now things don't turn out right, or you have to suffer not being able to fly. One chance in life, to turn your life around. 

So why do you still find yourself stuck to the ground?They say good things come to those who wait, however the person in the room keeps making all the mistakes. Its late and you have no time to appreciate the opportunity's on your plate. Sometimes your just full of hate and heartbreak, what are we living for? for Gods Sake. 

Our story is unique, our story is fine. We have arguments along the way, but put that to yesterday. So turn the pages of the book, and find out the real reason we are all hooked.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found this to have a bit of a Latin American Vibe to it. I might be wrong, but have you ever been around Latino Americans, cause this spells most if not all of us.

Posted 10 Years Ago


ArabellaMortimerHendry

10 Years Ago

in a good or bad way?? and no i have not never been to the usa, but i would like to go there one day.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 12, 2013
Last Updated on September 12, 2013
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing