WHEN WE LEARN TO DRIVE BLOG ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

WHEN WE LEARN TO DRIVE BLOG ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry

When we are young,we have everything handed to us on a silver platter. From our clothes to being brought our every day meals. And then we reach that magical age of 16, where we enter the world of Adults and jobs. But most of all we learn to drive.

Today's the day you start your driving lesson! So first things first, have a cup of tea, and breakfast, as just waking up and not eating, and then starting
 to drive for the first time is never a good mix! so you need something to fuel your body.

Secondly, gear up accordingly! We all known Autumn can leave us feeling a bit cold and well cold. So make sure your dressed up warmly!! but not to warm ( as no one likes to be in a car with an adolescent whose sweating! so its simple personal hygiene obviously)

The first time you get into that car, you automatically think higher of yourself. Maybe the reason you do is because you are not sat at home in-front of the Television. Yes! this is the start of a new chapter in your life, your collage days are far behind you! and there is nothing but the open road ahead.

The car smells fresh, and its clean. Maybe this Toyota something is a adaption of the car you are going to have in the future.  And then the moment when you press your foot on the gas, and your away!!!

But is everyone s first driving experience plain sailing?? of course not! even though we may not know one another, we are all  exactly in the same boat!

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on September 12, 2013
Last Updated on September 12, 2013
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing