YOUR BEAUTIFUL

YOUR BEAUTIFUL

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry

sunlight dimmers, and our hearts shimmer, my words start to quiver. as i look into your eyes, it becomes clearer. Who im meant to be and how bright the future can be,the promises that were meant to keep, my lonely heart no longer seeks. I have found my heaven, i have touched the sky, and i would die a thousand times to rewrite your troubled fights. I sometimes carry on without the sight to see, but then i know whats in-front of me.When we kissed under the tree, and laid on the grass and looked at the clouds, we never knew how tight our souls bound. Every minute is like a second drowned, into the sounds of the music, this love we use it.
I never knew how beautiful a person could be, I never knew what had actually happened to me, and then it seemed to say that i could not let you get away, this invisible force was dragging me your way. Dont be afraid of who you are, because your are one of the many rare stars. I could read all the love books of time, i could try and rewrite them to justify how i feel about you, but in a lifetime its not enough time, to take you into this mad world of mine.
Its all fine, when we say goodnight, and count the wishes on our dreamy flight, to the future of us, to the words that make trust, the challenges are a must, because there what makes us tough.Enough to say and then to disclaim the letters of old which mean more than gold.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on October 1, 2013
Last Updated on October 1, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing