stars hitting the sky

stars hitting the sky

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

poem about anger and the past

"
When does the sky hit the stars, and how far will i walk this path? life is full of lies, the choices you have made over time, the heartbreaks and stepping over the line. To see if its fine, your face erodes in my memory every time it hits daylight, every time i wish it was alright. Cant you see that there have been hundred things happening to me, but losing you, i lost grip of reality.
And i struggle to breathe, and i look up and noone can see, how much i would want you here with me. The curse of life, we get stronger every-time, we push the past to the back of our minds. and throw away the key into the deep, and hold back the tears, inside we all keep. A missing part of our heart, a story that wont shine in the dark. No matter how close your family are, they will never understand how deep the scars.Your scared of getting hurt again, your scared of a loved one going up in the clouds, and same as always you cant stick around. Standing your ground to know whats right, standing your ground to carry on the fight. 
When do the stars hit the sky, and how many times have you looked down from up above and wondered about this dream im dreaming of. I try and be the best that i can, and hopefully one day, i wont be in quicksand. Your the trouble of my past, you the angel in the dark. I remember when i was young, we used to go to theme parks, we had so much fun. But then as i got older i learned the way, this father in front of me, wasn't here to stay. This demon was something, pulling you away. Into the fire and into the flames, i cried a river, i never was the same. 
And now i sit back, and watch the world, i feel old beyond my years. dried are my tears. 

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found this sort of folk american while reading, like a camp side tale in a way. One or two things needs to be fixed but I like it.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 4, 2013
Last Updated on October 4, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114