THE MIND IS LIKE A POOL

THE MIND IS LIKE A POOL

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

i refer to battles in my poems alot. thats because i believe life is a fight.

"
My mind is like a a pool, of things old and new, of things i would rather forget, and of things ill always regret. The chambers of my heart are full of the names of those, who have earned there place, in my world of gold. Not being perfect and sometimes forgetting that its really worth it. Markings on my skin, signify the number of sins, that i have done, that i have sung. 

Assistance has distance, when the person will never listen. And yet there's a part of me that's scared, what the future holds or what is out there. Corpses are laid, to rest at the dusk of the day, soldiers are fighting ,for tomorrow is another day. And we are not going to die this way, we are not going to let the past light up the road, and then trick us into something that's owed.

The hunger of demons, never gets old. The hunger of angels rebirth the soul. But in whole which part is your role,which finale is your goal. The feeling of fate, is taking over your plate, and so you try and appreciate, the good things people create.  In the dark we take the time, to look at the world, and figure out whats mine. 

The mirror reflects, your made up face. The mirror reflects your two sided face. Will the future be written out on cards, will the lovers have star crossed hearts. But Romeo commits a crime and Juliet falls out of line.  And so they die and that is the reason why we have to keep fighting, we have to keep writing. 

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on October 4, 2013
Last Updated on October 4, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing