WILL YOU LISTEN INSIDE

WILL YOU LISTEN INSIDE

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

life, and temptation

"
The Devils are calling out your name, Will you try and resist there temptation game. Which words are true, and which people will come after you. When the memories are set free, when the mind ponders and then relives the screams, of your nightmares or your dreams. Which one will you use to plot your scheme, and which sun will you rise too. And which heart will you give away, and which side will face the day. 
Angels out of place, begging for forgiveness, for the Almighty's  sake. Turning the sand they walk, on into mud, turning there backs on the Face of God. Thinking over and over again, this battle never ends, the letter you never send. The souls that have no thread, the warriors on the front line, which are left for dead. All these things going round in your head.
Crying from your eyes, but no one sees because the mask is a disguise. Your hand is pale and distant, its like your a ghost in this instance. Do you hear me and what i have to say? do you give it all but chuck it all away. Its just another day, but we always remember the things from yesterday. 
Its not a simple story, and its not a fairy tale. Its called the real world and the only peek of heaven you get is at night, when the stars come out, and when they shine so bright. 

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
Added on October 11, 2013
Last Updated on October 11, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing