LOVE BOOKS AND STORIES

LOVE BOOKS AND STORIES

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

poem about human emotions of love

"
Etched in my heart.Our laughter fills up the dark, The words and memories replay, when we are far apart.Looking at the stars, and wishing somehow about the future which is ours. Walking along the path, and time travels by so fast, within a glance we have made a dance, of life. And although we struggle we come back stronger than before, we hear the echoes painted in the walls. The angels watch us fall, but are always there when we call. 
Dont let this portal fade, because when im with you, everything bad melts away. our hearts beat as one, the rhythm is the same. And i will claim, that i will stand by you in the thunder and rain. And i will be waiting again and again, to see your face, you have fallen from grace. And i will write down all the emotions i have now. there so strong so i carry on.  The things i say wont sum up the way i feel inside, why the world looks so bright. you are my light that never goes, i am the song that you know. 
Love books and stories, pretend there all boring, but i still find the intriguing lies. Deep in the soul of the mind, galaxy's spread far and wide. searching for you in space and time, i still cant believe that you are mine.  The kisses goodnight the hugs. We might wonder what planet the past has burned to ashes, the sky is so blue and all i have to offer is my fondness of you. 

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on October 17, 2013
Last Updated on October 17, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing