Bird in a Cage

Bird in a Cage

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

human in a cage

"
Through the leaves of the trees, i see the future that is written out for me. The eye is the key to the soul, it never gets old only when memories are told. What if life is the fools Gold? and are emotions are just sold. The present day is cold, and im wondering why, i put up with this s**t,am i really living a lie? or am i living the truth, of things that are always to be,and dreams that will always remain stuck in my head. in-till i am in the resting place of the dead.
And when Angels are high. out of our heads. The demons call is the darkest dread. I fought and fell i been through the hell. I swam and i climbed to reach the heaven that i, know will be. If words keep there promise to me, if my wings carry me across the sea. Everything will be worth it. Everything will be perfect. 
Yet they pull me down, without a sound. when your hope comes crashing down. And when the elephant enters the room, will you stand aside and be moved? Or will you say youv had enough, of everything that has suddenly got so tough. You feel older than you are. You feel like you have reached the final part. 
Your screaming out, but nobody hears. Your screaming out among the tears. But you put on a mask its the only way, to see you through the day to day. Feeling like im in a cage and i want to be set free, but then i have to come back and relive the dream. of flying through that sunset on a happy day. 
They can say and they can see, but they don't understand what its like to be me. Feeling half alive and feeling like your going to redie. Your a bird in the cage and maybe you wont fly.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on October 24, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing