Babys cry

Babys cry

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

got this idea from stories i have heard.

"
Your tiny hands, and your tiny heart. is something that is so far apart. A million miles seems a while, but are you always right beside. Im screaming inside because i cant count the times, when we walked in the park and told stories in the dark. Ill keep you safe and will not let the weights of life tie you down, because of you i would of found, the reason of life but that went within a roll of a dice.
You must believe me that if i could, i would take back the words i should. When the skies coming crashing down, and when heaven says that your not mine now. I listen to the sounds, of a million mistakes wrapped up in a heartache. Of souls that are on fire, purely of desire. Catch and hire the reasons fired. With nothing left but truth, id still run after you. And protect you from the storms of the future rose and thorns.  I would kiss you goodnight and hold you closely at night.
People will still say, it was all my choice but they don't understand. how manipulative was the plan. Replacing your beat with the dram. of vodka in the quicksand. Do i feel what was real?! or do i just seal the deal. Anytime is good enough, to remember what iv lost. And now i look down to an empty hair and crown. A cradle full of you, you were meant for royalty too. 
And when im alone i think of things i shouldn't be. I think of you in my arms, crying and laughing .third times a charm. But then there's that empty space, in my stomach full of distaste. And then my mind pretends im back to that same old weekend. When you were real and not just pretend.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on October 24, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing