LET GO AWAY / THE BUZZ 2013 MSBELLE16

LET GO AWAY / THE BUZZ 2013 MSBELLE16

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

things AND FEARS

"
As the skies turn to grey around me. And i walk along this new found roadway. I remember all the things that have happened in the days. i know my heart will never exchange the words that they have felt. All that i can to is run forwards full pelt. And see what the future is and ask for help.
Im insecure and under-confidant. I don't know how but i don't drop my defense. 
I will look back in anger because its my way. And when im gazing there's so much to say, but the letters don't come my way, i bite my tongue and touch my lip. but everything i do eventually turns to s**t.
Making choices now and i cant decide, which life i prefer to live inside. In my dreams i can be me, but in reality there's a missing part of my soul, which runs around and never gets old. I fear the things that make us human. I fear the things that aren't really new. and what if people get board, n use them.
Iv restarted this rusty heart of mine. Iv restarted but im lost in time. Theirs no rhyme to it now, all it does is follow the crowd. Shadows being cast out but they cant see they were once angels not demons. All they need to do is believe again and the roadway that they are on will be clean again.
I give my all and i try my best. But at the end of the day i always fail the test. I make a mess of life. I trip and I fall but i get up and fight. But what is the right made up of? its always the same old sing iv had enough of.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
Added on October 26, 2013
Last Updated on October 27, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing