What do i know but a fool in love

What do i know but a fool in love

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry

What do I know of the melody in my heart. That stops and Restarts, getting lost in the dark. Forever it goes. So many Stories iv been told, and even believed in fools gold. In-till I was old i would no longer be sold. But would stand my ground and hear the sounds. 

Of the birds that fly over the mountains and skies. And for the first time. Give Love a try. And never be nervous as we walk down the line. Forever our hearts are in-twined. Whod have thought that trick or treat didn't really apply to me. And now they see how much stronger i can be. Without the airs of time passing us by, we are productive with our lives otherwise we might as well die. If we can not fly that high we will learn in-till we can reach the top point of the sky. 

The purest gems in all the world can not compare. The most beautiful places. you have already taken me there. I don't need a gateway to the heavens, I just need you. With you i can battle the tides that come through. The true beauty of the world is shining through, with these words i can tell what you do.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on November 12, 2013
Last Updated on November 12, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing