BLOGSTAR/WHALE WATCHING !!!MSBELLE16

BLOGSTAR/WHALE WATCHING !!!MSBELLE16

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

WHALE WATCHING EXPIRIENCE.

"

A couple of years ago, I got the chance to go whale watching in Spain. For the people who have never been whale watching. I cannot recommend it highly enough. We appreciate the wildlife that is on earth, much more than we appreciate the creatures in the sea, in my opinion. It was another scorching day in Spain. As we piled on one after another on the boat, that was harboured in the local dock.

 

 

 

The sky was clear and blue and the sea was an emerald colour.    Seagulls up above glided across the open air. The boat was painted a typical white wash. And as the engine roared up and we started to depart, it left a trail of white foam behind. The journey to the "point of whale watching" was about an hour. I kept looking out for signs of any life forms under the waves. Butthere was nothing. I could not help but feel disappointed and let down.  Half an hour passed and we still saw nothing. The other people of the boat were startingto get restless. I was enchanted by the sea waves, as they chopped and changed asthe boat changed course. The loud chattering of the Spanish distracted me though.They were looking out across the horizon of the sea.

 

 

 I peered ahead to see what allthe fuss was about. There in the distance. not so far off. was a Sperm whale. I had never heard of thistype of whale before, and so was quite curious to its appearance. Gradually the whaleswam slowly to the boat. It was amazing to see such a beautiful sea creature up close.One that swam among the other giants of the ocean.    As the minutes progressed into hours, we started seeing more marine animals. The angels of the sea, gracefully slid through the water. jumping in and out of the diamond sea, squeaking. I had always wanted to see dolphins. And I felt honoured to of seen them at that momentin time. Everyone was hypnotised by them when they swam by. And then as we went deeper and deeper into there territory, the big whales started to emerge. From the front of the boat, a huge "tail" of a whale manifested.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on November 27, 2013
Last Updated on November 27, 2013
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry, msbelle16

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing