BASS LOW DOWN.

BASS LOW DOWN.

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

music

"
Bullet proof hearts.scattered in the dark. sparks fly around. but listen to the sounds. of songs.The history goes on and on. the battles that were never won. 
The music is like venom.running through my veins. this love is like a lion. that cant be tamed. They think it is always the same. a story unfolded a page that's torn away. A life hangs in the balance of yesterday. thinking of the science of logical ways, following our dreams while they imprint our way.  
Enchanting eyes on the screen. those words so tender. like they were meant to be. I cant deny you don't mean nothing to me. ill stand in the crowd while the bass gets loud. Kill the silence down, and lie on the bed. settle now.
Pulse on fire. with pure desire. like a tiger i climb higher. like a mistake i create earthquakes. When we wake it,s too late. to escape the fate of the bass. of sounds all around. vibrating in the town. Music is the sound of the soul of the hound. 

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love the line "a story unfolded a page that's torn away". I got this image of countless stories just being thrown into the past....lost forever

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
1 Review
Added on December 17, 2013
Last Updated on December 17, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing