SILENCE OF PEACE.WIN.

SILENCE OF PEACE.WIN.

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

poem about choices and taking things for granted and observing the world.

"
Speaking the words so true. Leaving the world all for you. run away intill you have made something. through
the window we peer. out into life's sphere. 
I kept alive. the burning ashes inside. in your mind is memories you have left behind. falling in line for judgement time. asking how many wraps are in a rhyme.splitting beats and wondering if you can feed, how many forgetful nights were there meant to be?
When you learn the hard way. you dont like to see. yourself being taken for granted. completely taken, and your emotions are wasting. The fire grows within the station. Touching hand-prints in the sand. and making brand new plans. when the waves are crashing. 
Just because  im quiet. does not mean there isn't a war. Im a tiger just waiting to roar. Make sure that you close the door, when you have nothing left, and you want more. Ill be there up in the skies looking down and smiling about my life. Because i will be the best i ever can be. and all i want is you to be happy. 
Stop and listen to my words. most people don't have the nerve. 
If there was only proof. Of how much hurt we have. how much love we had. the memories that make us mad. and the people that have made us sad. Wait and see im nothing like the other sea monsters. In the blue, we were packaged new. ready for the one who.would stand by. regardless of goodbyes past. it wouldn't matter if you shouted hard. I would bring down the stars. And then we would win. the silence of peace. 

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

341 Views
Added on December 27, 2013
Last Updated on December 27, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing