Tell them.

Tell them.

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

I refer to battles in my poems. because life is a constant battle which you will always try to succeed in.

"
Thinking of things. I shouldn't think. wondering if time is always in sync. Wondering if the angels ever sing, from on high. where they sit with the king. But down here we worship him and sin. What ever happened to the story of the beginning, when we broke down the walls and were winning. 
A mark on the heart, is something. people never show. the memories fade but the pain still grows. Anger is boiling when a future is foretold. secrets are sold and lives destroyed. what we can only do is become more wiser while we grow old. Tell them the sun is shining bright. tell them the demons come out at night. Tell them they need to choose and you will lose. 
Losing fragments of mind. and fragments of heart. We will March into battle. no matter how damaged our shield is. Keep our dreams intact otherwise you might just die, of a heart attack. When you know how controlled we are, by the governments arms, hugging us and not letting us run far. 

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on January 4, 2014
Last Updated on January 4, 2014
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing