Devils wings

Devils wings

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

about how when we are young we dont notice the harshness of the world.

"
When i first came into this world. I knew nothing about the shadows of the night i knew nothing about what was wrong and what was right. But now that im older i have to put up a fight. otherwise ill fall back in time. confused by the signs. in this world some people dont get out alive. some people sacrifice and cry. But ill carry on to stand high, and shoot down the demons from the sky. and use there wings to fly away.
I may be small. But im going to win, everything that i want. I wont live in sin. ill make these dreams a reality and wouldn't want anyone fighting with me, because this my battle that i have to complete. Im fed up of having to compete. Burn those words out from your mouth, and watch the bass and drop hard. When the world comes crashing down and all the sounds, becomes a blur. nothing is as simple at first.
Forget the past and concentrate on the now. so easy to say. forgetting another day. You didn't have to be so mean when the serpents in your head wont allow you to be free. I give everything and yet s**t gets thrown at me. But your a pathetic zombie, who needs to turn into a human soon. Im not wasting any-more time with you. F**k this and f**k the situation too. 
Screaming intill your lungs cant take. The same frustration on your plate. 

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on January 16, 2014
Last Updated on January 16, 2014
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing