WATCH ME AND WAIT

WATCH ME AND WAIT

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

independence and challenges

"
You keep pushing me away. and maybe one day ill stay. due to the memories of yesterday. I don't want more heartache otherwise my heart will break. My soul will rise against the troubles in the night. and into the bright sunlight. Seems in life you try your best, only to be knocked down by the people, who have given you life and sound. In life we humans never have a rest.
I speak words of true, and yes sometimes i lie too. But we got to see this life through. and have scars which are new. Im afraid of the future that has a face. keeps beckoning to me in a hushed voice. Its a pulse beat away from making the right choice. 
Breaking hearts and hands is this part of your plan. im trying to understand as much as i can. Time is slipping away like sand. In another land love would be banned. My energy has been drained from all the reminisces of the day, im slipping away into the daze. Feeling like  an inconvenience at any rate. all we do is rebuild and gain. and we wonder why it cant remain the same. 
When our eyes bleed tear-drops again. and when the flashes of hurt engulf us again. Why is God punishing you in this way? were you a bad person before hand? I don't recognise the man. not leaving soul-prints in the sand. time vanishes  but appearances stand. Your personality is changing like the leaves on the trees. so why do i feel incomplete. the heavens are so out of reach. They say when your spinning its just the beginning. and throughout your troubles you are winning.
Im not a robot. you will see. what i got planned without your fees.

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the strong spirit dominant here! Way to go, girl! We shall watch and wait!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Crafted, telling and emotional as always, well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 17, 2014
Last Updated on January 17, 2014
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing