re-rise like the times

re-rise like the times

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

challanges, rising and falling . life.

"
Who am i inside. why do we always disguise. the feelings we want to hide. the reasons we gave up and tried, again to walk the hot coal line. Looking back in chimes and every second im wanting more to find. honesty is kind we make promises in time. But then people get hurt and they all think your a jerk. 
words. spoken are so true. and then the emotions run through. When the heart isnt bulletproof. And then you, think you know the world and all the lies. how many times have i felt old before my time. We all cry a little inside when something dies. But when we burn we shall re-rise. like the setting sun and the tides. in this life all we do is compromise. our wings are hidden deep in the sky. But venom sinks into the soul and the angels cant fly. demons try and ruin our lives. but no matter how hard they try we will always find the right way to the light.
Its sad when you fall out with the one you love. when they cant accept you for moving on. All the bonding has gone along with the old songs. Changing like a leaf from day to day, its sad when we constantly feel afraid. From the moonlight rays we see we have a two sided face. And then we give and take and then we always have to wait.

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on January 19, 2014
Last Updated on January 19, 2014
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing