Falling into a dream

Falling into a dream

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

about a persons challenges to make there dream a reality. and the confidence issues every human faces while trying to do it. tell me what u think! x

"

 

Falling into a dream. Walking past the trees. Saying goodbye to me. the sun is so high. on top of the sky. So much time has flashed through the earth. And so many people have died trying to give birth. To a creation of an idea that makes the world so much clear. There sure people are going to hear! and then they will have nothing to fear. Kick your brain in gear and wipe away the tears.

 

Keep my heart safe. And use up all the centuries that it can take. Emotions are like an earthquake. When you grow up your hoping you wont be fake. You've had all you can take on your plate. Playing the game and settling your fate. Causing a riot for Gods Sake! what does that achieve apart from hate. Another person sedated with words, another person who cant feel the turn.

 

Of the globe that evolving. and gradually we are unfolding. Like roses blooming with have our thorns. That we can chose to just ignore. Or we could use them to destroy the joy.

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the way you have laid this out, it really makes it roll. I especially like the line 'and gradually we are unfolding, like roses blooming'. This has a very relaxed feel, which i just melted into

Posted 9 Years Ago


I Love this...and I'll say why...the metaphors melded and untethered from line to line...a splendid poetic prose or at least formatted as such...and a splendid read. Nicely done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Perfect! Now what I all think about this masterpiece is "it's a marvelous piece ever which should be get published in the front page of an Oscar Magazine."

Me too write songs but currently, am working on some novels n other big stuffs. And believe me, i've felt your emotions, love, fun and your feelings into this poem. I adore this write and if anyone criticize this stuff then I don't think, they'd have an eye to watch the beauty into of an angel's heart but as a suggestion to make this stuffs more cool, i'd love to suggest you that it's a poem, a great song and it should be written into stanzas or in phrases because if you do write in paragraphs then it's a bit seemed a story type so try writing poems, songs into stanza. That's all I wanted to suggested you.

I love this poem and hey, beautiful ..don't share your these such kinda original stuffs over the webs, demons can steal an angel's beautiful well penned top rated 5 stars stuffs ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


ArabellaMortimerHendry

10 Years Ago

thank you. but i will share my poems on the web . how else am i going to get known? and if people st.. read more
Stephen

10 Years Ago

My pleasure!
Lol! You make me feel embarrass now! Lol
I hear what you say. I like the usage of words.

Posted 10 Years Ago


The grammar issues make it difficult to read or even rate. Sorry.

Posted 10 Years Ago


ArabellaMortimerHendry

10 Years Ago

surely you should just concentrate on meaning rather than just the grammer? And I intended to put fu.. read more
Relic

10 Years Ago

Wanna fight! come on, I'll take you on. Yeah, that's right, that's right. :p
Good motivational one, like your spirit in this poem good write and enjoy reading

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

472 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 15, 2014
Last Updated on March 15, 2014
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry, msbelle16

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing