Heartbreaker broke melody note

Heartbreaker broke melody note

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

poem about love anbd anguish and dreams

"

 

Its an icebreaker. Its an emotinal shaker.  The closer the safer. the danger of the heartbreaker.

 

Looking out the window for my hopes and dreams. Seeing rain pour down and stain the hems. Everything now is said and its the begining of the end. We are sick of tending to this piece, we try to mend. Flying away with wings that are not mine. I need to stand my ground and work it out this time. But i know you know, that you have heartbroke, this soul of mine and im forcing a connection deep inside.

 

I dont want to lie like you. I despise a piece of you was in disguise. But we got to stay strong along this hot coal line. Our hands used to be intwined. I really thought that you would be just mine. And now im doubting the little things. Did you go where you said? or did you do something else instead. And you wonder why i dont trust you. Its like the devils got the dice, but im still in love with him, no matter how hard i try.

 

I cant deny. did you have any regret inside?

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very sad to those who've been there, we're far too familiar with these words. how ironic that these words become extremely intimate with us, yet they're about a lack or loss of intimacy.

Posted 9 Years Ago


ArabellaMortimerHendry

9 Years Ago

apart from that, what do you think of the poem ? x
Sectando

9 Years Ago

well i think the expression is good but it's hard to judge in its current format.
It is very nice.
Make it in poetic style or change your style....

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 28, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2014
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing