let go

let go

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

choices in life. letting go of a friendship etc

"

Everything was right. It was worth the fight. But now I feel like I am blind, running out of time. Trying to make sense of the questions I asked, of the reasons. You couldn't last in my mind. A perfect valentine. Crumbling wings stop me flying. Looking behind me and all I see, is a summer full of hope, a winter full of woes. re reading all the notes.

 

The mirror is distorted and I need to get life sorted. One day it will be our crowning glory. The trials we face. The Never ending story. Getting up and dusting myself off again. Looking right in front of me are unknown. But who is by my side? I don't even know half the time.

 

This fantasy is fading out of sight, Because there is something in my heart, which doesn't feel right. contortions with emotions make it hard to let go. Ill keep holding on. you never know!  

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Anything that brings you closer to the truth is always worth the fight! This is a strong emotional piece with a lot of feelings. Keep up the good work!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Because there is something in my heart.

A very lovely and feeling poetry. Love this expectations and emotions. Great skill to put both together.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very emotional, I love it. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


ArabellaMortimerHendry

9 Years Ago

Thank you hun :) Hope you are well. have a nice day. wish you all the best :) xxx
Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot

9 Years Ago

You are absolutely welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 5, 2014
Last Updated on July 6, 2014
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry, msbelle16

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..