Love tie poem a novel by arabellamortimerhendry

Love tie poem a novel by arabellamortimerhendry

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

poem for my story Love tie. about love, challenges and emotions.

"
Hold me close. And whisper words. That seemed the most. How could it be that the walls were crashing down on me? Feeling like a bird that has been set free. Even though we walked side by side along the wonky line. I thought nothing could surprise. That sparkle in your eye. Thinking you were all mine. But then I saw the mask drop to the floor.
I dont love you anymore. All these memories im trying to ignore. A heart split by a saw. Keep on dreaming but don't wish no more. Stand alone in the world, and raise your voice. I know its a difficult choice. But I couldn't lie there all the time. And wonder if your foot was out of line. To mine. We picked up shells from the shore. Like the waves we were reborn. Crashing into rocks and feeling the scorn. Of the world! This beautiful world that we breathe in. Oxygen seemed limitless to the extreme. 
But the colours started to fade. Grey clouds replaced sunny ways. Strolling along a new pavement. A brand new town. loads of faces. I shout out loud and fly, because my soul flies through the skies. Even without you Im getting on just fine. But then i stop to think, did i mean anything or was i just another thing.
Of a thousand times at night. I stayed close by and held you so tight. But it was never meant to be. Why does it feel that nothing is missing inside of me. Tomorrow will come. And i will be nothing but a face in the back of your mind will be nothing but a blank canvas next time. And so im walking down the road, not looking back. I should know.

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on August 11, 2014
Last Updated on August 11, 2014
Tags: arabellamortimerhendryLovetie

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing