The modern muckraker

The modern muckraker

A Story by Arctic Fox
"

problems that need fixing

"

Human laws are set because the weaker members of society can not seem to contain and control themselves. There exist a set of ten that all nations embrace set down by the only Being higher than the Human. The Master and Creator. For you atheist, you are a disgrace to your race. You and Anarchist are hypocrites. What do you believe in atheist, do not tell me nothing, that in itself is a belief. Anarchist, you say let total chaos ensue. You are not capable of creating such an event. All humans, and I mean all of then have a code of conduct which is in direct defiance of total chaos. Yes you may be chaotic and even psychotic but total is the wrong adjective.

If this is your first time touring the human psyche, well, your in for a treat. Our first stop is self-absorption. For those of you who think the Earth revolves around you, A comet is about to alter your orbit. You will fall eventually. Even if your lucky enough to have all your fake friends and kiss-ups to stay, you will die. When you die you will be forgotten and among the rotten. The material world is the gateway to Hell and destruction.

Moving on to those whose greed outweighs their own body mass. Greed and gluttony go hand in hand. All the good things corrupt and kill surely. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, true power truly corrupts, and pure power doesn’t exist. So, just a word of caution to your hungry ways.

For you ungrateful heathens, all I have to say is be thankful or don’t accept anything hand to you. It is not the duty of the world to bend double for you and to prostrate themselves at your every whim. The world owes you nothing, but cares enough to give you something. You of course can not even say a simple thank you. People listen and shake off your sins, everything comes back to you in the end.

For those of you who happen to come from the all-powerful United States of America, well, I have a hole in the earth for you. You are the pinnacle of success and everything that is self-corruption. Once you were a mighty nation with pride and patriotism. You are now to the point where the world laughs at your cozy self-absorbed happy little lives. You take for granted the fact that even our homeless can get food, decent shelter at homes, and clothes. If someone does you wrong you do not settle it in a manner befitting adults, no, you sue over trivial…. People I swear, if it doesn’t have to do with you then oh-well. You are whiners, complainers, and moaners. Now I speak to only some of you. Those in America who understand that war is sometimes necessary to defend the ideals of this country and our freedom are true Americans. There are some that are sick and tired of this as much as I am.

© 2010 Arctic Fox


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on June 10, 2010
Last Updated on June 10, 2010

Author

Arctic Fox
Arctic Fox

LA



About
I am the youngest of three. I was born in 1991. I love to read, write, and help others. Want to know more, just ask. I will answer any question no matter what it is with a 100% honest answer. more..

Writing