Huff Puff Wolf

Huff Puff Wolf

A Story by Arctic Fox
"

A bad headcold

"

I’m not going to lie. I had a bad cold that day. All I wanted was to get some tissues. I was out, the store was out and so I figured my neighbors would help me. I was wrong. I found a straw hut. The pig-headed guy inside would not let me in. I had only the intention of getting a tissue and he wouldn’t let me in. Well as my friend will tell you, when I sneeze it is like I’m changing into a werewolf or something the way I act.

Well I huffed and I puffed and fought it back, but it came anyways. It came so hard the poor guys house came down. I was a little shamed, but mostly I was like Holy Crap! So I ran on down the road to a more wooden house and that pig-headed guy did the same thing. My eyes were watering and I felt another one coming on. I huffed and I puffed and I fought it, but it came anyways. This house blew to the ground too. I figured these guys cut corners with their architects so I moved to I nice Brick house.

Would you believe it, but that pig-headed guy did the same thing as the other two. He just stood at his window playing with his chin hair. I huff and I puffed and fought hard afraid of what would happen to this guys house and I covered his window in goo. I straight up covered that thing in sneeze. I felt terrible. The guy came running out. I asked if he would just give me a tissue and a rag to clean his window and I’d be on my way. The poor guy was so scared of my powerful nose, you brought me the whole box! When I had cleaned his window I headed to Grandma’s house. I had heard that her and her red hooded granddaughter made good muffins.

© 2010 Arctic Fox


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Added on June 16, 2010
Last Updated on June 18, 2010
Tags: wolf, huff, puff, houses, straw, wood, brink, tissue

Author

Arctic Fox
Arctic Fox

LA



About
I am the youngest of three. I was born in 1991. I love to read, write, and help others. Want to know more, just ask. I will answer any question no matter what it is with a 100% honest answer. more..

Writing