Its you not other

Its you not other

A Story by Ariana
"

Change things now

"
We say I cant do it without you or its cause them, they make me they tell me to do this there the ones that are changing me don’t lie to yourself and say its them its actually you, you had let them change you it was you in the first place and you had let them make you a different person you have the power to say NO. Don’t do things for others if its not something positive in life. Don’t let them get to you your showing weakness if you do it. Doesn't matter what it takes if you want a difference you make it no one else can for you only you could no one else could understand you if you don’t speak up be strong be yourself have the power the courage the strength and most defiantly the faith to change. Be strong not like others and don’t do what others want. Don’t matter what they say or do. You have the right to say no don’t be scared cause they would take advantage. If your not happy then it’s for reasons that your not and because you had let this reasons get to you. What are you waiting for? Go on now turn your life around. Make something powerful out of it.

© 2011 Ariana


Author's Note

Ariana
i dont do the best work but i just write what comes to the heart

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on December 14, 2011
Last Updated on December 14, 2011

Author

Ariana
Ariana

Bakersfield, CA



About
I LOVE WRITING ITS A PASSION I DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IT BUT WHEN IM SAD OR IRRITATED I WRITE TO WRITE I DONT KNOW ABOUT WHAT BUT I JUST WRITE EVEN IF IT DOESNT MAKE NO SENSE more..

Writing
OUR GOD OUR GOD

A Poem by Ariana


Love Love

A Poem by Ariana