Care your air

Care your air

A Story by Aridey179

Care your air

By Aridey

Life is like a boat ride. The people are like the oars sometimes they help us to reach the terrestrial and from time to time they let us suffer in the mid sea. The sea is a wide platform where one cannot see the end moving slowly. You need to pace up with your difficulties and slow down with your faults. Accept the reality of relationships. The people around you are just the connexions in your boat of life to move on or stay still. It all depends upon whom you chose to travel with.

Be it you friend, boy/girlfriend, your family, your fiancée anyone in life are firstly for surely will give priority to themselves. Yeas! That’s the universal truth you can’t depend completely upon anyone for your survival. “YOU” should be your first priority. Self- care is a chief thing where you require caring first. When I mean self-care doesn’t mean only grooming yourself regularly. The intimate part of self-care is taking care of your emotions, your feelings, your instincts, your sensations and a lot more.

The matter of fact is that I bet you are going feel the pain of a pinch not your friend. Similarly the surrounding you are going to breathe. She/he can just console you to the core but will they fall down and break their own hand to fracture themselves to share your pain? Never is that going to happen that’s for sure.

Well said by Shakespeare “all the world a stage. Men and women are merely players”. I would like to add the one who knows to act well dominates the one who doesn’t know how to act upon. The underlying meaning is that you have to be 100% true to yourself first. Act well on your thoughts and confess well to your mind. It’s all because you are going to be your best friend for life time. People are just like oars to you. You are the master navigator of your life.

“Self-care is the imperative structure of you.”

© 2016 Aridey179


Author's Note

Aridey179
do comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on October 25, 2016
Last Updated on October 25, 2016
Tags: Life, enjoy

Author

Aridey179
Aridey179

India



About
Unique in my own way... more..

Writing



FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars