Scaring the Ever Scary

Scaring the Ever Scary

A Poem by ArieannexAntithetic
"

A line put into a fragment. A lifetime put into a story. These lyrics were written by me about my brother and a situation of his. It bothered me like a plastic gnat to a hungry frog.

"

   Behind her back in the darkest dreams you took another's heart. Keeping it close to your sight until all you see the one you loved from the start. You are the reason her life isn't fair. Falling in deep pits of lies and despair.

   Can't she hear his voice in her pain as he's taking pieces of another's soul so vain? Writing on tainted paper gorged in lies of his promises. Pouring the water over his words to drown his soul and kiss these wasted breaths goodbye.

   She needs to know she is truly loved by the one who didn't care enough inside. Who won't come clean through words, only with the existence of their body. All he wants to do is make himself happy. Lying to her as she sleeps, he keeps his soul on the throne.

   Can't she hear his voice in her pain as he's taking pieces of another's soul so vain? Writing on tainted paper gorged in lies of his promises. Pouring the water over his words to drown his soul and kiss these wasted breaths goodbye.

   Find her through the ivy on the walls in the veins of strife. She's choking on God's hold on her life, her natural cause of sorrow, but you were never there to follow. Cut me out of this (cut me out of this), Cut me out of this (cut me out). Find her through the torn out papers. (cut me out) Falling in through the crevices of God's hands. (cut me out) Taking the healing through his veins into yours. (cut me out) Seeking help through his own feelings. Cut me out.

© 2008 ArieannexAntithetic


Author's Note

ArieannexAntithetic
So....yet another tiny bit of my life in a nut shell.
What are your opinions?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
what a life, nice write,
Jan/uisiom

Posted 15 Years Ago


thats deep i like it alot
overall a good poem
better than what i write

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2008

Author

ArieannexAntithetic
ArieannexAntithetic

Never Never Land, IL



About
Advanced Global Personality Test Results Extraversion |||||||||||||| 58% Stability || 10% Orderliness |||||| 30% Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||| 86% Interdependence |||||||||| 36% .. more..

Writing