Meditating with Nature (Chapter 5 - )

Meditating with Nature (Chapter 5 - )

A Story by Arizona Sky
"

Second part of Meditating with Nature. (I made the first part before I knew about books and chapters...so I will have to do it like this.)

"

Chapter Five

Home…

 

“Clement… Clement my boy wake up!” A hearty voice was echoing in my ears. I blinked my eyes open to see a young man standing over me. And…I could see him! His calm and happy features, his calm grey eyes and warming smile. A long brown ponytail swayed as he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, his rough beard causing me to laugh as it tickled. I reached up to feel his face but found my arms were too short, my fingers tiny and stubby.

I opened my mouth to speak a greeting but found I could only blabber. “Oh Adwin, look he’s trying to talk!” The man laughed a deep and calming laugh as his kind face radiated warmth on me. I blinked and tried to sit up. I couldn’t…so the man helped me. Moving me head around I could finally see the room. And truly see it, with my eyes open!

It was a beautiful room, warm and cozy…comforting and homey. Calm light leaked through the open windows and reflected on the dirt floor. Walls of clay and wood surrounded me and were hung with beautiful paintings of mountains and sceneries. “Now some day my boy…you will see those mountains.” It was the man again, as he knelt down beside him, pointing to the most gorgeous paintings of them all. “The Milsor Mountains holds the most beautiful and exotic plants, the most amazing animals and best of all…your grand-papa. Yes, he lives there and waits for you. Don’t worry son, you will go there someday.” The man was smiling again, facing me as he embraced me and lifted me off the floor. “Come; let us find your mother!”

Mother? I wanted to shout…I was going to meet my mother! I squealed in delight as my father led me outside into a beautiful pasture of green and gold. For miles in every direction there were fields and fields of radiant green grass and sparkling flowers. The sun…ah the sun…radiated against everything creating an aura of calm and happiness.

A young woman was kneeling by a small pond, her white dress just barely touching the water as she lay down a pile of cloth and stood to greet the man and I. “Oh, Naaran he’s beautiful today.” Her beautiful brown hair curled down over her shoulders and her bright white smile brought out her beautiful blue eyes. “I can not believe this beautiful boy is my own son…” She laughed as she took me from Naaran’s arms and spun me around before cradling me in her arms. “…our son.”

I turned to see my father standing there, his expression proud and his eyes twinkling. My father…my mother…my family. As Adwin turned and leaned over the water I could see myself… I was an infant! My head was full of brown curly hair and my eyes were an amazing blue-green as my own tiny lips were brushed by my mother. “I can’t wait for him to meet his grandfather…Basir will be so proud.” I looked to see my father placing his hand on my mother’s shoulder as we turned to stare at the amazing mountains and radiant sun… I was so happy. So peaceful. I could see. I would never leave this wonderful world. This is where I belonged. This is where I came from…this was where I was going to stay…

Fire. Screaming. I cried as I fell to the ground, unable to move or run. “Ma! Ma!” I called…my first words wasted.

“Clement! Adwin!” I heard my father’s voice, pained so that it was almost unrecognizable. “Adwin where are you?!” Fire licked around me as I cried for my mother, for my father.

I heard shouts and hoots from behind the flames and smoke. I heard a scream…my mothers scream as a whip cracked. “Adwin!!” I heard my father’s distressed call as the flames came even closer, enveloping me. I screamed as they covered my face and leaked into my eyes… darkness came again.

 

© 2011 Arizona Sky


Author's Note

Arizona Sky
I made this before I knew about books and chapters. Hope you enjoy these as much as you did the other chapters...or more if you didn't like the others. XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've decided I'm not going to post any more of my chapters on this story on the internet because I might get this officially published later...after I've finished the enitre book.
I'm going to keep this as "advertisement" because I don't want the rest published for free out there. Just saying. If someone is completely dying for the next chapter you can message me and we might be able to work something out. thanks :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 29, 2011
Last Updated on January 29, 2011

Author

Arizona Sky
Arizona Sky

About
I'm a young teen very inspired by great authors, musicians and artists of any and all kinds. My brother inspired me to begin to write real stories (short stories) when he wrote a wonderful paper in .. more..

Writing