The Game Of Jungle Maze

The Game Of Jungle Maze

A Story by Arnab Bagchi
"

Mix of adventure and Comedy

"

I am Alan, the great adventurer, if we say so. I have won more than 100 medals for games even deadlier than each other. I have reached New Guinea in search of new adventures. In the area where I landed, no one was there. As I started to go deeper into the country, some people were going somewhere.

I asked one lady. Where are you going? The lady said to the New Guinea jungle, But why? The lady said a competition will occur tomorrow, so I am going to register for the competition, and the winning prize is one million dollars.

 Something interesting? Wait, lady, I will go with you... After registration, I stayed in one of the camps for tonight. A loud sound came from outside, and ouch! I hit my head on the ground. When I went outside, the announcer was saying something.

Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for taking part in the competition named "The Game of Jungle Maze". Be careful for your lives, as this game can end you in seconds.

One, two, and three start their competitive dashes into the jungle of New Guinea. I went to the right side. Aah! Some people ran past me. It was a leopard. What a group of dumbos! Didn't they know to always bring a chilly spray made in India before entering a forest? I took the chilly spray out and sprayed it into the leopard's eyes. It just fell to the ground. Then I started going deeper into the forest, and I reached a river. Fly River is written on a board.

I don't know how to cross the river because it is not a swimming pool; it is also filled with wildlife. Then a girl came by me and started to swim to reach the other side of the river. But she couldn't; a crocodile came dashing through the water and ate her. I know it will happen. Now there were so many crocodiles looking at me from the river, waiting for me to go in, but no. Now my parkour skills will come in handy. I jumped from one crocodile's head to another to reach the other bank of the river.

Finally, I reached the other side and started going ahead. It was almost 12:00 p.m. After a few hours of walking, I took some biscuits from my camping bag and ate them. Then I fell asleep for a few minutes. Later, I woke up at 3:00 a.m. I started going ahead again and saw a cave named the final gate. But the entrance was closed. Later in the morning, some 20 to 40 people also reached there. The announcer came and said, So you brave people are able to reach here; the final gate will open in 1 hour, and your last test will be completed today.

We all ran in at the time the gate opened. A lion was there waiting for us. As I directly saw the lion, I hid, ready with my chili spray, just waiting for the lion to kill the others. I was left alone; I took the chili spray, and the lion was defeated. Then I ran to the exit of the competition, and yay! I won my precious prize.

© 2023 Arnab Bagchi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well composed writing by the author.

Keep it up 👍

Posted 8 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 22, 2023
Last Updated on August 22, 2023
Tags: Jungle, The Game Of Jungle Maze, Arnab, Jungle Maze

Author

Arnab Bagchi
Arnab Bagchi

Kolkata, West Bengal, India



About
I am 10 years old kid but I am a hobby writer. I like to write fiction stories and sometimes comedy also. I hope you people would like my stories. more..

Writing