The Lore of The Haunted Hotel

The Lore of The Haunted Hotel

A Story by Arnab Bagchi
"

Horror Story

"

 

  There is a hotel on one of the deserted roads. Whoever has gone there has perished but one cryptozoologist escaped but didn't remember a thing, the only thing he remembered was the hotel's lore. Until then no one has gone there.

 

   What he said was:

 

  The hundred doors to blood golem and escape to the next floor, but remember nothing.

 

  Later saying this line he started the Lore of The Haunted Hotel.

 

  This Hotel once named St. Mariana's Residence was made in. 1921. The real story starts from around the 1940s during World War Two, for making infirmaries as fast as possible and the hotels were too promising for it.

 

  The St. Mariana's Residence had lots of soldiers in the infirmary of the hotel, and the first paranormal thing occurred when the US nation made their farmers their forces. To continue their agricultural progress they took Mexican farmer families and one of them was actually of Spain.

 

  As they were travelling the farmer's pregnant wife started to scream and the closest hotel was St. Mariana's Residence.         

 

  Hopefully, their baby was born but it was no good for them because some mental patients had slaughtered their baby and them. The baby was cursed by a demon to die quickly but the baby's fate was cursed or gifted by the god to continue his life as a goblin and stay in the hotel to do mischievous things and make trouble for people, scaring them out. They called him El Goblino which meant the goblin.

 

 Nuns of different catholic churches came here to help the nurses after hearing about El Goblino, but some of them had intentions other than helping. They were evil, they were possessed by devils.

 

  Anonymously every day one by one a patient was dying. The only thing that was left was their internal organs and their blood splashed around.

 

  One day a group of nurses and good nuns went to the basement and they saw a blood golem standing. Its mouth was hollow and didn't have eyes and a light coming from its mouth. A few minutes later there were lifeless bodies left only but somehow one nun fled.

 

  Because of the demonic appearance, demons got attracted as they reached. The nun came back and sprayed holy water on the boundaries of the hotel so no demon could escape and prayed as an angelic statue appeared with the title guiding light on it in the courtyard of the hotel.

 

  But the thing was now that he said that the basement was run by the almighty devil himself and that he was lucky he escaped. There were no cryptids but it was enough for him. He said that the guiding light saved him and the last thing he said: Thank you guiding light. Thanks for giving me the crucifix.

 

All the nuns began sitting and started a prayer for guiding light and thanking him for telling the real power of the crucifix that it can stop Saturn himself.

 

He described that there were so many doors that he couldn't keep count of them. The one word and the hotel's name changed from St. Mariana's Residence to Doors to The Demon Hotel (DTDH).

.by Arnab Bagchi.

         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2023 Arnab Bagchi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good story narrative and clear painting of horror plot. Keep it up!

Posted 8 Months Ago


Good Story and Narration

Posted 8 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 24, 2023
Last Updated on August 25, 2023
Tags: Horror story, the lore, The Lore of The Haunted Hotel, World War Two

Author

Arnab Bagchi
Arnab Bagchi

Kolkata, West Bengal, India



About
I am 10 years old kid but I am a hobby writer. I like to write fiction stories and sometimes comedy also. I hope you people would like my stories. more..

Writing