Fool Out Of A Leopard

Fool Out Of A Leopard

A Story by Arnab Bagchi
"

It is a light and Joyful story

"

We have been living in Savannah for a few days. Terai Duar Savanna very precisely talks about the name, and it is located in north-eastern India on the base of the Himalayas.

 

One day, my family left for work. Their work offices were very far away, as we were living in a villa at the heart of the savanna biome, but we were still able to go anywhere because we have a freaking helicopter and my family is holy rich.

 

As they left, I went to the swimming pool outside and took a seat in the hot sun with two mouth-watering burgers with extra cheese. Yum.

 

I didn't know when I had fallen asleep. As I woke up, a mysterious figure was looking at me. Holy S**t! It was a leopard. I just skipped a few heartbeats. I was about to faint, but I took control of myself and ran to the door at a snail's pace. (In which type of English am I saying whatever?)

 

Making sure not to make any echoes of my footsteps. At last, I just closed the door with my heartbeat pounding. Then a craze of silliness emerged in my crazy brain.

 

Well, the leopard was trying to find me being idle. When it came closer to the villa, at that point I started to execute the first step of the "Leopard Fool Program" . I went to the balcony on the first floor of the villa.

 

I started collecting pebbles from the flower pots present on the balcony, and then a rain of pebbles struck the leopard. How adorable it was looking at me, and then one more pebble struck it, and the leopard fell into the swimming pool.

 

It came out of the pool and started staring at me, like it would not leave me today. It just came to the front door very quietly, like it would give a gentle knock, but instead of that, it just jumped on the door.

 

Then the second step of the "Leopard Fool Program" was being executed. Hehe !

I went to the kitchen and took a chilly spray filled with special Andhra masala.

 

The leopard had broken into the villa, but due to its bad luck, it took the wrong step because it didn't know what was going to take place next. I revealed myself from behind a pillar and sprayed the special Andhra masala on its eyes. Hehehe!

It just fell on the ground because of the pain, and to add extra salt to the pain, I took a bat from my playing room and started to beat it with it. What a dumb leopard! Hehe!

 

Later, after beating the leopard, I hid behind one of the curtains. After it woke up, it looked foolish rather than determined to harness my soul like a life eater.

 

Leopard looked around last time and left the villa, and I just threw one more stone on its claw, but it was so irritated that it didn't even look back. Well, kids these days are also taking part in animal abuse.

 

That was the funniest day of my life, and the leopard wasn't seen again. I made the area haunted for me. Hehe! Leopard, R.I.P.

© 2023 Arnab Bagchi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good Going dear...

The story is very creative....

Posted 8 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 25, 2023
Last Updated on August 25, 2023
Tags: comedy, Fool Out Of A Leopard, leopard

Author

Arnab Bagchi
Arnab Bagchi

Kolkata, West Bengal, India



About
I am 10 years old kid but I am a hobby writer. I like to write fiction stories and sometimes comedy also. I hope you people would like my stories. more..

Writing