Jimi Hendrix Tee Shirt

Jimi Hendrix Tee Shirt

A Story by Arthur Conley

When you consider the variety of merchandise available for Jimi Hendrix, for anyone to look for a specific product it would be very convenient to be able to go to a website that provides all this information without any pressure to buy.

Variety of T-shirts are available with Jimi's paintings image on them. You can search for the color of the T-shirts, like a purple, light red or even orange T-shirt. Or even more specific, you can search for a T-shirt that shows the name of one of the songs.

There are many combinations that you can imagine for colors, names of songs or just a picture of the band on it. How about a Jimi Hendrix T-shirt of the song Little Wing that shows little wings? Sure, you can find those as well. Popular songs like Foxy Lady or Machine Gun will have their own versions available. And even specific songs from the Band of Gypsies album, like Power of Love can be found on a T-shirt.

© 2016 Arthur Conley


Author's Note

Arthur Conley
Anyone who knows anything about Hendrix and the time frame he was in, will understand that Jimi Hendrix tee shirt is the biggest contradiction you can imagine.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on September 20, 2016
Last Updated on September 27, 2016
Tags: tee, t-shirts, shirts, jimi, hendrix, art

Author




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114