Not anymore

Not anymore

A Poem by ~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair

Did you saw a rainbow? Did you felt rain upon your face?
Do you remember how we use to laugh together, how we paint the sky with colors.

It feels like eternity since you hold me in your embrace. You told me 'be strong, be strong my love', no no I don't want to be, no not anymore. The heaven is not here where you have left me, I want to be there where you're, no no I don't want to be strong, no not anymore.

All of me is there with you on the cold embrace of your grave. They say that I'm going mad, mad about grief, but they don't have to ~ooh~ feel this pain all over my head, heart and soul. Try to understand, you were all that I had, you told me 'be strong, be strong my love', but I don't want to be, no not anymore.

~Ooh~ They say that I'm going losing my mind, but they don't know anything about it. No no, I don't want to, no not anymore. Be strong. My love. I fade away. I'm mad about grief, I'm losing my mind! No no, I don't want to be strong, not anymore.


© 2014 ~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Try to understand, you were all that I had, you told me 'be strong, be strong my love', but I don't want to be, no not anymore."
I could feel the sadness and disappointment in your words. Above lines honest and painful to hear. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair

10 Years Ago

Thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 3, 2014
Last Updated on April 3, 2014
Tags: love

Author

~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair

Teleri of Aman ~ Middle-Earth ~ Finland



About
' I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind. ' ~Emily .. more..

Writing