Letter to Carlisle

Letter to Carlisle

A Poem by ~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
"

This is my letter to Carlisle Cullen, character of Stephenie Meyer from Twilight Saga. This is my tribute to Carlisle. ~~

"

Letter to Carlisle Cullen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dated 04/14/2011

 

Dear Carlisle,

 

They call you a good doctor, “safe vampire”, Founder of Cullen Clan and Founder of Golden eyes, but I think it’s too tamely said about you. You’re really the most humble, most earthy, most beautiful (both outside and inside) and most good-hearted man ever! You were forced to leave your father who chased the vampires and other supernatural creatures after you got bitten by unknown vampire. You survive through your three days of pain, you didn’t know what to expect - what to wish for, expect maybe death at first, you maybe hoped that, but vampires had this gift of immortality or maybe you thought at first that it’s a curse. You didn’t want to be the same monster like those creatures chased by your father. You maybe knew or suspected that your father may kill you even though you were his son. All of a sudden you were alone in the world. And you had this horrible thirst that burned your throat. But since you didn’t want to kill people you wandered in hiding in the dark by yourself moving towards to a slow death. But then you saw a deer moving past your hiding place and you knew then what to do. You chose to translate all this to your advantage, you decided to help people. That deep desire to help people had always been a part of you and even though your heart wasn’t no longer hit and you maybe had a cold dead heart in your chest, your heart was still the world’s most understanding, most caring and most gentle heart. And you brought your compassion into your new life. That compassion perhaps came to be your most lovable qualities. You study and read through all those long nights because you doesn’t need to sleep anymore. Perhaps you had always had that passion for knowledge and you became infinitely wise over those millennia. But you were still lonely. And then you found Edward and his family dying in that horrible disease, spanish influenza. Elizabeth Masen asked you to rescue her son, she asked you to do anything for him. Maybe she knew who or what you were. You were developed yourself in those hundred years a resistance of human blood so you knew that you could succeed in changing Edward and save his life even though you didn’t want anyone suffer the same fate if only it could be avoided. But you were promised to Edward’s mother that you do your everything. It broke your heart - if it had even been possible but you never regretted the fact that you changed Edward. And after that you found Esme and Rosalie. Rosalie found Emmett and soon Alice and Jasper found you and join your family. And more over, you found love. Esme. She was everything you were looking for and longed for those lonely years. Esme, angel who had so beautiful and lovely face that there’s no one as beautiful as she is for you. So let me say finally that it’s really tamely to call you only “a good vampire doctor” because you really are more than good, you’re breathtaking, the most amazing person in the whole world. All the saints have no wings. Some saints have golden eyes.

 

Love,

Sarah

© 2015 ~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair


Author's Note

~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
All rights to the author Stephenie Meyer. This is only my tribute to my fave character of Twilight Saga, Carlisle Cullen. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very nice letter. You taught me a few things. I do watch the show with my 15 year old daughter. Thank you for the letter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aaww thanks! =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Mine too. I thought this was well written. Enjoyable for sure.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 29, 2011
Last Updated on May 29, 2015
Tags: Carlisle, Cullen, vampires, Stephenie, Meyer, Twilight

Author

~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair

Teleri of Aman ~ Middle-Earth ~ Finland



About
' I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind. ' ~Emily .. more..

Writing