Renewed

Renewed

A Poem by AsamiFirestone
"

In the end everything kept will leave. But remember to "stay gold"

"
A new step
A new way
A treasure kept 
That cannot stay

A sadness hard to bear
A loving family to be left
Now the deepest tear
But who would do such a theft?

The mist of the past
Makes me smile, laugh ,and cry
The future's very last
Is the horrible demise 

© 2014 AsamiFirestone


Author's Note

AsamiFirestone
All of my poems are short, but to me they all hold over a million words. To explain this poem is almost impossible. Please tell me what you think of it.
- Asami Firestone

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Are you talking about your future fears and simultaneously attempting to contradict those fears? Happiness is so often lost and found so many times in between, but one always waits for that loss as he expects it. A rich and well-experienced past can definitely be carried around wherever you go, packed in your hearts with all your pain and lovely memories and leftovers of all you've been through! And how far would life take you to a better future is pretty scary to think about! Many switching sentiments! I like personal writing, this is very intense :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


I can see a story within many stories indeed.
The poetry felt much like the story in a way... It was blunt and ended muted and flat. This is not a criticism but a compliment to style and purpose aligning.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
I love it. Short poems are my favourite. I think if you can fit all the meaning into few words, your a good writer. And you did that. Good job.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
6 Reviews
Added on June 3, 2014
Last Updated on June 12, 2014

Author

AsamiFirestone
AsamiFirestone

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
Dr. Pradeep Chowbey is a renowned Bariatric surgeon in Delhi. He has been awarded with a tone of awards and certificates. In fact, in the year 2002 he was awarded with the most valuable award of India.. more..

Writing