Autobiographical Asderathos

Autobiographical Asderathos

A Story by Asderathos
"

One day I suddenly wanted to write about myself, don't ask me why its in the third person :P I have no idea.

"

   He’s quite tall, not nearly a giant, for there are such things as dwarves and giants in this modern era. They however suffer for their extreme forms, not just in the afflictions of peculiarity, but from such things as enlarged hearts in giants and various limb troubles with Dwarves, bow-legged ness and problems in dexterity being mild examples. No, he is at or above 6’ 1” in shoes. Though the average height in the US is 5’11” for a man, a couple inches do make a lot of difference. He has what he would term a reverse widow’s peak where a normal widow’s peak is V shaped his is a rounded W. At birth he suffered a forceps induced birth defect, a doubling over of the forehead skull plates causing his forehead section of skull to be twice as thick as normal, though he is constantly reassured by family that it didn’t effect his mind, he continuously blames his pour memory on it. His eyes are green and his hair brown, black when greasy or wet. He thinks of his nose as big even though it isn’t and he knows it. His ears are undeniably large measuring, at the proper angle, from the tops of his eyebrows to the middle of his mouth.
    His chest hair comes nearly up to his Beard that grows from his neck and face when he hasn’t shaved, which he does about once a month. His arm hair reaches down the Backs of his Broad palms, making his fingers look short and fat to him. He has tufts of hair on his fingers in Between knuckles on his hands and on the knuckles of his feet. He has a Brown dot on his left middle finger and his right pinky which also at the tip has a white scar, though more notable is the deep scar down the middle of the last digit of his left index finger. His left Thumb toe (Big Toe) is cracked length wise, and the gaps Between his index toes and thumb toes are quite substantial, which he uses for picking things up when Barefoot. He fancies himself an art student, even when not attending classes (he was his own teacher from the start after all) and a poet though he doesn’t write within any traditional form he has written almost 200 poems. He describes himself “A ripe tomato on a withering vine, a Snail ridden turtle, a dandelion in the dark…”

© 2009 Asderathos


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very orginal...it's true that most times we will point out what we see as faults before we see the good and great of us.

Great Write!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Added on February 15, 2009

Author

Asderathos
Asderathos

San Jaoquin Valley, CA



About
I write because I like my writing, I post it because I like when other ppl like my writing (which has been more often than not [The not's typically sullied before by hatred of my politics]). 'He Th.. more..

Writing
DEAD CAW DEAD CAW

A Poem by Asderathos


A MEMORY A MEMORY

A Poem by Asderathos