HEAVEN HIGH AND DEEP DOWN

HEAVEN HIGH AND DEEP DOWN

A Story by Asher Haven
"

A story about the choice to gain knowlege in Eden from two who waged a bet. The fall of Lucifer and the creation of Hell.

"
The utter vastness of what was seeing as far as the eye could see was the one verse retold with wonder. Eventually renamed 'Universe,' an angel dear to Him spoke softly into his ear.
"My Friend, there is so much unseen of will becomes, artful minding to create, a dash of dawn, you know? These two you watch more and more, what do they make you Think?," Lucifer inquired.
"Ha-ha-ha. So inquisitive and curious my close one. This man I notice has lithe limb and a certain need to care for safety. He WANTS to....what is the word? Provide. A Provider Man shall be. Funny thing, Lucifer. Want to know?" God boomed.
"With haste."
"Eve ACTUALLY takes care of him. Hmhmhm. His Caretaker. Though he really never knows all She does. He is favored to Build. Hers is the Life of Creation. That's what I Think," so be God's will when spoken.
His Word Was.
"Always as usual, I might take a different view. Play advocate for them. What if this be instead? He and she used your gift of Love both to create Life and together built humanity in common union. Unity. Two sides of difference to inspire new."
God blinked, remembering why Lucifer was his closest Friend.
"A mighty mention to remake, you make. Hmm, lets shorten it. Amen." Will of God as usual with companion of his closest given a compliment.
"Lucifer Dear Friend. My Smartest Spearhead, I Love You So. Made of my Thought, Breathe of Life became you and others. To favor one is unknown, but to know Joy is with you."
Lucifer beamed. He blushed so bright, a tinge of Red stuck. Leaping and bounding in ways that God granted joyous to watch, something was happening. At the edge of his wings was a wisp. A wisp of white elongated as he sped round announcing 'Amen' to Angels abound.
Back in God's grace, He noticed. "I see you told your tale and now a tail is behind you. Hmhmhm. May it be your Remembrance of Us."

Eve was climbing an Oak tree to swing down from in frolicing glee. Her Man, Adam, was at the blue wets edge sipping and peering at his reflection. Why she Claimed him, She knew not but it was so. Just so.
"Are you Joyful, Eve?" the Voice of Everywhere implored.
"Oh yes, it's so. What may I...We call you?" Eve softly inquired.
"Whatever name you like, soil child?" booming warmth spread in reverbarated vibrations.
Adoring the feeling and loud sound, she spoke "Lord. Blessed be, Lord on High."
A rumbling and shaking started. Her Adam ran and held her in care of wonder, what was? Out of the dirt rose different colored flowers and moving creatures becoming life.
"A present from the Lord."


Lucifer was awed by these things anew. Looking more closely, he saw reds roses, bluebonnets, sunflowers and more. Dear me, look at that fawn. A frog hopped as a rabbit jumped at a ribbit.
Returning with wonder, Lucifer thought.
"Lord, might I implore a moment of mine for yours?"
"No time like the present."
"I have a suggestion of such. You instilled in your creatures a curious trait: Choice. You have yet to see it used...tested as a way to phrase. Might I propose a game. To see if Choice is good or bad."
"Go on, you must create a how."
"In honor of your compliment to my application in your garden, we use an.....Apple of Red. On a Tree. A Tree with knowing in the circular grove edge. The Tree of Knowledge. And the Apples of this tree be instilled with Our Knowing for they know not much. But, I surmise, what they know in ultimate safety Should be enough. So a Choice of Not Eating is good and safe. Eating to gain Knowledge from our perspective could made bad their thoughts of wherein they are."
"Sound. Beautiful and safe. My Friend, I will not Know the Outcome, be it Willed. You may approach one and once to coax choice. No touch and force. Rules be, so it is."

Touching the eternal nerve endings of one another in ripe pleasure, moaning for hunger of each ones breath and being was majestic
It flowed, coarsing energy of heat back and fro, to and forth. Building, moving as one, something sprang from Man to Her.
Seed was planted in the ripe garden in Eve at dusk as the sprouting of The Apple Tree of Knowledge grew.
As the two laughed and went about, Eve felt both life and fruition. Curious, she ventured. Her Man with sticks sparked fire in her loins as they burned again.
Awe-struck at the trunk of all trees, red gleamed in shine. Closer at looking revealed fruit.
"A moment of yours might we talk, Adam Eve. I have a say to speak of so be's, new beginnings, or no good ends. This be so: a fruit tree is now. The Tree of Knowledge with Apples red are not to be nor never shall be eaten. Law of Man. To agree ensues all safe passage eternally and happily ever after. If not be, things not yet known shall be of unsafe unknowing. Out of Eden to an endless journey to instill safety. Amen."
"What is this Apple you speak of do, Lord?" Eve quandered.
"Heart shaped of life red, this fruit contains seeds of life knowing. A clarity to....Good and Different. It is of no use here, but of your gift of Choice, I give thee Choice to choose to not or know."
"You Bless Us already with so much bounty, grateful for any and all we be," Adam told truth.
"Ahh, One will come. To Speak. Listen or turn away. Choice is yours."

The tail newly grown gave way to thought of a creature to venture forth as in Eden. Swaying soundlessly, it snapped.
Thinking a prose to life for he, Lucifer:
Hither be, man and made
Slither free, hand close layed
Free of bone, talk to reveal
See me roam, balked "Devil."
Take this name for the Earth
Snake became from this birth.
Different seen, not to believe all
Other be bad, call it Evil.

Contortions and changing colors, snakily snaking seeped into being. Bones gone, a blackness coarsed in this new creature. Something wrong; a change in Every All shifted.
"Luci, ....Devil. What on Earth have you done? Inside you is all we are unbeing above. Back in, not now nor never. I weep my Friends loss here inside."
"My Friend on High, I'm exclaimed! You agreed to this game of Choice. This wit of him and her will. Yet to add to rules allowed, my change seen on high is banishment from Heaven? Ubsurd. You knew this was. Why no word before? Unjust! A telling should have been told. Dishonesty and filth. You are a Liar to me!," this snake stated with a sn-stutter, sounding like satanments.
"Dear one, can you not feel the wrongness inside? Feel a pure difference of non purity? The joyless bathing you wash in?"
"Satanments, just satanments. I apparently had my Own Will. Different and....Evil. Cast out from your glowing bossom, I will bleed tears. Wronged I feel. Friends don't caste friends down for changing. You JUDGED me! Wrong. I WILL SHOW YOU THIS GAME. EVIL SATANMENTS. HA. I WILL ME EVIL, ALL IN UNGOOD AND UNJUST. SATAN MEANS A DEVIL OF DEEP DOWN. As above, so below. MY WILL IS MY Own God."
"My Friend and Child, you know not. Come back, I implore. I will take you back. Perfection is not. Perform your swoops and swaying swirls for me. My amen is of your doing. Remember?"
"I remember only this moment. This feeling of utter hurt. Utter woe and anguish in the pits of my core. A flame on heated flame so icy hot, it SINGES. If I win, Bad be Sin. And Below we go."
Hell fell into being from craggy rock and quarry quotes of rage. As the snake called Satan thought, so it was made.
Embers and fire blazed blue, muting the ray of coloric endings to only amber reds, blues of badness, blacks of deep cesspool voids. Down He went, craters gave way, shambling and shifting coture and careening cavernous caverns were made. Hallowed halls and hated places were now Hells desire.
Satan sang to his friends above in his once luminous Lucifer falcetto:

Angels on High, listen hear to me
Implore to you hear closely
I was a True Friend of Right
Almighty God, All - Mighty Might
Changed his mind, cast me out
Heard my pleas, heard me shout
Light hurt me now, you told me wrong
Agreed? My friends hearing my song?
I found a flaw, a rousing rouge
I created something, down here move.
I promise you power, here I Command.
I Am My Will. Hated Hand in Hand.
I give you in return more and more
Rule with me, serve high no more.
Changes are here, we became still
Ill tell more, come come at My will

The song carried in the winds to above all angelic ears. Exquisite in its woe, anguish bore into some. Power plowed into others. Curiosity made more come. They did not know they were leaving Good, for good.

Torches were lit in the lowest pit of Hell.
All in attendance listened on as Satan, Lucifer, The Ruler of Hell Below coaxed in black manipulation.
"I had created for his precious two he watches more than us. More than us! To see if they did his Will at will like Us...Them still above. Or like Us here now, differently to be more! Up in Heaven, we pray to Him. Up there, He is All. To Him we Serve. SERVE! I ask you, beautiful creatures of below, do you want more than to serve as a slave? Maybe...maybe....make something of your own without asking permission? To create and be Ruler of your land down here. To stake claim with me here to grow as differently from them above? Showing we as just as them?"
To all in attendance, not one wing was fluttering in flitter. All of it was truth. It rang in resonance. Agreement by all.
"Above I was called Lucifer. A name He gave me. Down here, you choose. Henceforth, I AM SATAN, RULER OF THE EARTH. LEVITHAN TO MORE, BEEZLEBUB TO OTHERS, AND TO TEASE HIM, Lucifer above. My will is willed. I have more to say! Above was white, down here black. Zenith differential existance all core values. From Love stems FEAR, HATE, HURT, LIES, MANIPULATION, MANIFESTATIONS, A RECREATION OF ALL! SLOTH OF FILTH VILE BILE, LUST OF LOINS, GLUTTONY IN GRANDUER, ENVIOUS WANTS AND PILAGING, WRATHFUL RAGE, GREEDY NOTIONS TO PERSON, AND LAST, THOUGH NOT NOW NOR NEVER DONE, PRIDE. WE ARE PRIDEFUL FOR WE DID MORE. EARNED OUR PLACE. CHANGE IS NOW. BE PRIDEFUL!"
"Pride, Pride, Pride."

God wept.

Hell became heard in Heaven. Heaven was no where below.

God knew now and time told changed. His once All-Awareness diminished. Down in the depths, he had no say. It was so. Without His Say. No fear, just known.
"Seraphim, call for me all of my winged wonders to hear new news of now and forever."
Harkin, the Angel heralded. Wooping, slooping, and zipping to the Columns of Creation, they gathered.
"Golden Ones, My Son, I bear witness to something new. I had to make a word to describe it to you: Terrible. Terrible. It means NOT good, bad, to stay away from it. Our Light-Bearer Lucifer left us. Sad, I shouldn't have even wept in fear of what it might create. But Lucifer, SATAN he now calls himself is all we are not. Our anti-all. I wish this not, but so decreed: Those Below Shall Not Pass The Gates Into Eternal Heaven."
Wide winged and eyes wider, gasps in gaffaw. Some wanted to plead, Mercy! His Will is was not to plead his creed said and once done spoken.

At God's final word of comisary, 'Heaven,' the boilers lit, flames blazed, cackling chided, and the denizens of Hell were demonized.
Each of their lowest thoughts, worst fears, and unfurling wants recreated each and all to incidious deplorabilities. Satan's Spawn. Gaggles of grisly unknowns, beastial undignified sights were and naturally unnatural nightmares went. They wept black tears and the River of Styx crossed all lines.
A gate too, was made for Below. In the deepest part of Hell, the barbing wove blistering vanes of iron. Satan added a dismal touch:

"Here I have woven my City of Woe,
Pleased to pleasure you in Eternal pain
So lost in torment to Time end.
Remove the righteous, find our justice.
Feel beyond My Power Divine.
Wrathful Love to Greed of Glut
Eternally forever undone, remade abade
Those who pass lose Eternal Hope."

Roaming and venturing, Satan's best friends became Princes. Some were less than cast aside cow dung.
The demons spilled into the pits and the Labrynthial Maze began its carving.
Icy frosts of scorching cold cillified and mangled into a lecherous Throne. The new King of Black Caws crooned as he sat on "The Place Death Delights."
Into the inbetweeness of gutteral languages, knowing knew Evil.

Adam woke to the soft, chirping night noise of crickets. In the warmth of the weaves, Eve dreamed of wishes. Her smile filled Adam with abundant joy and Love. He cared deep down for this, His other being. She was kin to his light. Ignition to his spark, core of His smile. No matter when, how, or why, They were forever and always, till death to Kingdom Come. Parting was momentary, souls twined eternal.
The Earth shook. The night time bayed to a new owner of Nocturn. The air and all warmth momentarily dropped frozen in chunks. Frost destroyed all the fruit grown save one tree. The Frost crept a shard into each living heart, a gift offering from Earth's new tenant below.
In Eves dream, the color of Love was a radish red. It grew in the soil like them, plucked when ripe and enjoyed. The Love became a heat, a yearn in the lower regions insighting cravings of maddened pleasure. Lust. Adam was on top of her, kissing her breasts while tingling her supple skin of pale powder. Aching to feel more, a release far greater than known till know, she looked up at the man she Loved and saw the lump in his throat turn red. Like an apple. She heaved and their bodies melded as one.
She woke in sweat, covered in frost.
Eye to eye, cheek to cheek, they knew unspoken.
The Tree called to her. For reasons to Heaven regard as folly, Adam was just not as curious.
A creature wound the tree near a ripe, red sumptous Apple.
"Ssssalutations, girl of the garden. I sssssee you ssssspying with my little eye ssssomething red." The devils snake was a meanial garden snake, harmless.
"Oh, hello creature of the Tree. What are you doing in this tree? The Lord doesn't want us to taste the fruit, you are aware?" Eve pouted slightly.
"Ccccertainly I must protest. Why on Earth is sssssuch a delectable treat ssssso tasssty here then? And sssssmack dab in the middle of Paradisssse. Nothing to losssse, I will have a tassste if you ssssshare it with me. Together, we can rip the ripe flesh off the fruit and know what we sssshould. Its just a tessst you know. Your Lord will not leave ever you abandoned, sssso....no harm, no foul."
"Your perspective of perception is sound, I think. Have you been beyond the garden, small one?"
"Yessss. Nothing I would consssider unsafe in my eyessss."
Abated, Eve picked the large Apple. It loomed at her with a slight unease momentarily. Breathing in deep, she took the Bite.
Flashes of color, momentos of knowledge not yet gathered, lists of lists upon lists interweaved inside. Eve breathed out.
She doubted anything had ever tasted so good in her life. Adam had to know. She knew it.
Creeping upon her Man, she ensnared him with her smile.
"Love, I have something you Must taste. I tasted the tree Apple.
It exploded new imagination and reality unreal to pure seen sight.
Pleeeease, taste with me."
Adam shook his head. "The Lord said it was forbidden. Man Law."
Eve bit another piece of Apple flesh and the juice dribbled down her chin. A drop fell to her bossom and thought left Adam.
He bit.
And the Voice boomed. "Why my Eternal Loved Ones of the Garden of Eden? One request. Simple. A vast, resounding green land to explore. Always and happily nevermore."
A Raven cawed.
"I must bid you leave, little ones. My garden is grown dry. Ashes to ashes, dust to now desert. I will forever watch with Eternal Hope and when life leaves, if...IF your Book of Sins ways clean, I will permit your essence...a Soul, a scroll of scripted scribings, to Enter or be cast to deep down Below. Hell, Eve, hath no fury like a woman Scorned. I shall watch, not to spoke my speak to ear hear from again."
Eve was pissed.
Sand and dust. That was it. Make due. F*****g s**t.
Adam looked dumbfounded. Eve looked at him in disgust.
Satan waited. And watched to sway your ear.
God wept. And waited. In Hope.

© 2015 Asher Haven


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on May 7, 2015
Last Updated on May 7, 2015
Tags: God, Satan, Heaven, Hell, Eden

Author

Asher Haven
Asher Haven

Portland, OR