After one year

After one year

A Story by Ashish
"

Discussion

"


 


After One Year


 


 


Well, this came into my mind when I was talking with one of my best friend. Our conversations were like this.


 


“See, I have one elder brother and now he is going to marry to the love of his life. They will be happy together & then after one year they will be blessed with a baby boy or an angel in the form of girl.” She said with cheerful manner.


 


Really, what does that mean? Is it fixed? Or is it written in somewhere that after one year they’ll have a baby. But why? Is that so necessary to have a child after one year?


 


I replied her same questions which I have mentioned above and why she was thinking so.


 


“It’s common” she said.


 


I laughed for two minutes.


 


Is this what we got in our life? Starting from our birth, then schooling, next college life, Love-affairs-relationships-breakups, next comes jobs & services for a healthy life style, next is important and that is marriage, then one or two babies, then taking care of them, gradually old age will come, and finally we die. This is the normal human life cycle in the case of most of the human beings.


 


When I look at this cycle closely, I asked myself that where the life is. We are just running and we don’t know why we are running and for what we are running. Like she said after one year they’ll have baby. My question is why after one year? It could be after two years, or after five years or after ten years. My point is if they’ll have baby after one year then when will they live their own life?


 


I just want to wipe this concept from the society’s mind. This is not an exam that everyone is expecting the result after one year. Please let the newlywed couple breathe for a moment. Let them spend some time with one another. They can have baby whenever they want, but they will never get such time if the time will pass. In my opinion they should enjoy their life first.


 


This is just a small point which I wanted to share. Glad to know all of your opinion on this.


 


© 2017 Ashish


Author's Note

Ashish
I find this topic funny.
I will be glad to know your opinion on this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on January 26, 2017
Last Updated on January 26, 2017
Tags: marriage, life, enjoy, live, human

Author

Ashish
Ashish

Patna, India



About
Well, I have no plan for writing early It comes to me accidentally. Whether it is a poem or story, I love to read and know about unknown things. I firmly believe that writers are creators and worl.. more..

Writing
Lonely Lonely

A Poem by Ashish


Fake Fake

A Poem by Ashish