Surrender

Surrender

A Screenplay by Aaana

They are both in bed ,naked , wrapped in the sheets.
HE
inclines more towards her, wraps his one arm around her, closes his eyes and kisses her forehead.
 
SHE
slides her fingers down his torso and starts gentle cupping over his groin. feels him all hardened up down. He tries to tighten her grip over his manhood ,but she restricts his every hand movement on himself. Meanwhile, she gentle moves her fingers over his wrinkled erection. Feels his hastened breadth and the warmth liberating out of him with intensity increasing exponentially with his urge for an agressive rub over his manhood.
 
HE
in arrest of his movements ,he tightens his fist , burrying his face in the nape of her neck and controlling his every urge to penetrate her in the deepest . he feels an intense heat rising and running thru his veins . he breathes deep and heavily .

SHE
rubs him real hard down. 
His semen is alll over her thighs and partly on the sheets. she feels the moistness and warmth of his fluid. 
moves her fingers thru his hair . he is there by her ,shivering and in complete surrender.

HE
looks at her, straight into her eyes. his eyes is moist and a gush of tears roll down. Helds her even more tightly and confesses to her what she means to him and asks for a forever commitment.

SHE
kisses him passionately and burries herself in his arm.

© 2019 Aaana


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

The dramatic form worked well to express the feelings of each as each explored and aroused the other... I liked the intimate detail - the moment of ejaculation, the afterglow with spilled semen all over her thighs... It was a beautiful capture of a handjob...skillful, sensitive and satisfying... I wanted her too

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2019
Last Updated on January 3, 2019

Author

Aaana
Aaana

Bangalore, Karnataka, India



Writing
Vulnerability Vulnerability

A Story by Aaana


Lost Souls Lost Souls

A Screenplay by Aaana


Change Change

A Story by Aaana