...yes, only then i m a people's person..

...yes, only then i m a people's person..

A Screenplay by Aaana

Exhaling a deep breadth of raging tolerance , she adjusts her rimmed specs , sips in dark lager ,and gets back to the screen of her laptop.

 

With passer by's ,she has always been this . Ignorant, reflecting an entire array of self obsession.

 

He...

"I fail to understand you . You are compassionate ,so much a people's person ,then who is this residing within you that emerges with an aura that can disgust sm1's mere existence !!!!"...

 

She...

Raises her brows . Smirks !!!

" Not only independent ,but selfmade individuals attract me. When I comes across sm1 like that , it arouses my mind . There's an irresistible urge to know every instance , phase ,journey they have had. I am not a patient listener but when I come across such individuals I have a whole lot of world's time .I am then a good listener. Paying an hear to every minute detail that can easily be looked upon, but that's what makes a difference to them . I like to relive their journey with them , know their roots , know the very reason what makes them what they are..."

 

.....

"I don't make peace with everyone's opinion , but yes these people , their company does compell me to explore the other end of every spectrum regardless of how different opinions are. They are not just a contact but a source of constant enrichment to the soul. Such individuals groom me in person."

 

....

" I m selective in regards to " my person " and yes then I m people's person ".

 


© 2019 Aaana


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on March 2, 2019
Last Updated on March 2, 2019

Author

Aaana
Aaana

Bangalore, Karnataka, India



Writing
Vulnerability Vulnerability

A Story by Aaana


Lost Souls Lost Souls

A Screenplay by Aaana


Change Change

A Story by Aaana