My Life

My Life

A Story by Ashton Blake

Hello,

        My name is Ashton Barrow if you are reading this I must be dead.

I'm going to tell tell about  parts of my life. Here it is .

 

i was born on September 9 ,1938.  I went to the U.S. Navy when I was seventeen. When i turned forty i retired from the Navy and when I got home from the Navy I found out my mother passed away from the Scarlette Fever.  When I heard that i went straight to my brother. He told me he was the one who  had taken care of her when she got sick. After that I decided that I should stay home . I did not want anything bad to happen while I was away. As I lived my life not a day passed that I did not feel so bad that I could not go on with that guilt.  When I turned  sixty I went to the church and asked God to forgive give me.The day I turned seventy-five,  I died of Scarlette Fever just like my mother. When I saw her in Heaven she hugged me and told me I had no reason to feel the guilt because I was serving our country. My heart was light for the first time in over thirty years. We walk with Jesus every day. 

    In Loving Memory,

                             Ashton Blake Barrow

© 2012 Ashton Blake


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ashton, you have a wonderful imgaination... you are going to become a very good writer as you are on your way..very entertaining reading.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
1 Review
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on August 25, 2012

Author

Ashton Blake
Ashton Blake

Redfeild, AR



About
im a ten year old boy who loves to write and read. more..

Writing
Sea Sea

A Poem by Ashton Blake