Wisdom and Life

Wisdom and Life

A Story by ATTIKIT

Ok, this is not a rap/poem or any of that. I just want to write down some thoughts I've been having lately. With that out of the way, over the years I have found that life has it's ups and downs. One month your on top and everything is fine and dandy and there is some B.S. in between. The next month is the opposite. Some people try to say it's all karma, well some of it is but most of what happens to you in this life is caused by your own actions. There is no point in lying to anyone else about anything you either have done or plan on doing. When you do that deep down you are really only lying to yourself, which leads to other bad behavior. One thing I can't tolerate is stealing from someone you know or a business. If you need to steal anything your only letting that action steal your integrity. I was stuck in a haze,rut,spiral call it what you will but I was on a bad path for a good 5 years. Doing loads of downers and hallucinogens, making terrible choices, lying to almost everyone I knew, being 2 faced to some people. Now I have figured out that all mydepression was cause not by my adolescence, but by my own actions. Now I am up front with everyone I meet/know. I have no regrets in my life because what has happened to me in the past has made me into who I am today. This year of life has taken a lot from me, I have had 6 people who were very close to me pass away. I lost the love of my life due to my own actions. I never saw a way out of this downward spiral. Until now, even after all of this I finally gained a great deal of wisdom/knowledge. I no longer have any drama around me. I landed a really solid Job over at Jakers. I'm getting ready to fix one of my cars up, and upgrade the other one. For the first time in my life I'm progressing. I don't need DXM or any drug to help me forget what I have now learned to let go. I'm also not that lazy stoner kicking it on my couch after work these days. I have made some really great friends in the past 2 weeks. I'm more social than I have ever been in my life. I don't just see the bad in everyone and judge them because someone else has hurt me. I can't really explain it. But I'm content with life and love every second of this roller coaster we all live through. Well there you guys I wrote a little something for those who care to read it. Until next time, ATTIKIT out.

© 2013 ATTIKIT


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
Added on August 26, 2013
Last Updated on August 26, 2013

Author

ATTIKIT
ATTIKIT

Twin Falls, ID



Writing
This night This night

A Poem by ATTIKIT