The Moment

The Moment

A Story by Aura Devour
"

This is just a write up. A random thought!

"
This is it! This is "the moment" and you feel it, don't you? This moment might come anywhere, anytime. Now, just take a deep breath and let of everything else! Forget about the world, the things that worry you, the things that make you insecure. Live this moment to it's core cause you know it is important, live it even if it lasts for only a second! Don't think, or resist... Don't think how ridiculous it is or how foolish you seem to be! Lose yourself in the moment and you'll see how the shackles that hold you back from everything you wanted to be starts loosening by itself. You'll see how you can break away from the prison you created for yourself!

© 2015 Aura Devour


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great words to hear, sometimes badly needed. I love the don't worry about being foolish sentiment!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aura Devour

8 Years Ago

Appreciate your words.
Wonderful and truly inspiring!

Hope you'll join our group for all Indians - http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/Bharath-Matha-Ki-Jai!/12473/

Wishes,
Sandra Nair.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 19, 2015
Last Updated on April 19, 2015
Tags: moments of realisation, freedom, prison of mind

Author

Aura Devour
Aura Devour

Guwahati, Rukminigaon, India



About
I love music, especially metal. Enjoy anything weird, creepy and macabre. Big fan of Rumi. Love meeting new people, love talking about things that actually matter. Still learning, still experiencing. .. more..

Writing