REZ's EDGE - Destruction & Redemption (http://bradjensen.wixsite.com/authorbradjensen)

REZ's EDGE - Destruction & Redemption (http://bradjensen.wixsite.com/authorbradjensen)

A Book by Author Brad Jensen
"

A boy's father is killed in a head-on highway collision caused by a drunk driver. One year later he returns to 8th grade to face the relatives of his father's killer.

"

No Chapters


© 2016 Author Brad Jensen


Author's Note

Author Brad Jensen
It's late at night and Dakota's father, Gordon, is driving them home down a lonesome highway. It's 1974, one year after the takeover and occupation of the village of Wounded Knee by the American Indian Movement (AIM) and a militant population of 300 indians.
.
Headlights pop over a hill, blinding Gordon. The oncoming vehicle streaks across the double-yellow lines, smashing into Dakota and his father. Their car careens, catches, flips, and smashes into the ditch. Dakota is seriously wounded. His father is dead.
.
After a year of rehabilitation, Dakota returns to his first day of eighth grade middle school to face his mental demons and the tribal cousins of his father's killer.
.
Welcome to Dakota's hell! Welcome to the REZ's EDGE!
.
The REZ's EDGE dives into the life of a middle-school aged white-boy whose world has been wracked by tragedy. Join him in his trials and tribulations, joys and sorrows, pleasures and pains; his "Destruction & Redemption". Ride the REZ's EDGE!

CLICK HERE (to read free chapters): http://bradjensen.wixsite.com/authorbradjensen

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on December 4, 2016
Last Updated on December 4, 2016
Tags: YA, young, adult, teen, mature, fiction, novel, book, romance, racism, bully, American, Indian, Native, Aboriginal, Indigenous, Redman, Whiteman, Anglo, Saxon, WASP, Europe, European, North America

Author

Author Brad Jensen
Author Brad Jensen

Reno, NV



About
[Read A Couple Chapters from REZ's EDGE here: http://bradjensen.wixsite.com/authorbradjensen] My name is Brad Jensen, and I'm a Write-A-Holic! Well, I am now, or have been for a number of years no.. more..