Story of A Girl

Story of A Girl

A Poem by Nikole
"

My friend offline asked that I post this. I did this about a year ago when I was just starting with my poems and what not. This is actually a personal one and was a vent piece about my past.

"

The darkness with in, breaking without, all this pain makes me want to cry out.
Along time ago do I remember it all, those simple days but it all took a fall.
The one I should have loved turned his back to me, it was him, the one I call ‘he’.
My father was bad, and ruined the childhood I should have had…
He should have been one I could trust, but sometimes he had me scared from dawn till dusk.
So young was I but so real were the tears I cried…He was gone for so long but I didn’t understand why.
Pain within a child’s heart, to them it seems their world is falling apart.
I was a child who did not fully understand the dangerous situation at hand….
Forced to flee from home, leaving behind all I had known.
Maybe you cant understand, maybe only I can
But this is a story of a girl who seemed so lost, A girl who paid for what his mistake cost.

© 2009 Nikole


Author's Note

Nikole
Please remember this is old and excuse the grammer/spelling problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on March 27, 2009

Author

Nikole
Nikole

Place Of Sun



About
Hello, I am Nikole and I tend to write in my spare time =] I have a random streak to my old soul and love calm and quite days. I have an odd personal style but I cant seem to change it. more..

Writing
Losing It Losing It

A Poem by Nikole


Ups and Downs Ups and Downs

A Poem by Nikole