When your character is high...

When your character is high...

A Story by AuzzyShort96
"

I had to do a writing exercise for class and the character had to see everything like it was an amazing new experience. We put it down to that the character needed to seem like they were high.

"

When did the sky become so blue? It is a blue unlike anything that I have ever seen before. It's so bright almost like the sun was shining brighter than any other day of it existence. And the grass, oh the grass, how green it is; it is so soft under my feet and it is warm from the sun. Everything seemed so lively, and I don’t remember the last time I felt like this; most likely when I was a kid. Standing in the middle of the large field of green grass I spun, the sky above me seems to glow brighter. Even as I stumbled and fall from being dizzy, the brightness doesn’t disappear.


I can hear birds singing a beautiful melody, it's sweet and happy. I watch as they fly above me, they tweet and dance, frolicking with their friends. The bright colours of their small bodies blurs together with the bright blue sky, bits of yellow and orange, blue and purple; a rainbow. Standing from the ground, I stumble, still dizzy, but chase after the birds as they fly together towards a group of trees at the edge of the field. Their singing grows louder and louder, the colours grow brighter and brighter; it is all so beautiful. I stumble. I fall. 

© 2015 AuzzyShort96


Author's Note

AuzzyShort96
I just don't even know...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on October 12, 2015
Last Updated on October 12, 2015

Author

AuzzyShort96
AuzzyShort96

Melbourne, Australia



About
I'm 19 | Currently studying Professional Writing and Editing | Been writing ever since I can remember | Love so many different types of genres |Love writing novels and short stories. more..

Writing
Lucy Lucy

A Story by AuzzyShort96


I see. I see.

A Story by AuzzyShort96