MMOexp: Players have been noting how terrifying some of the face models

MMOexp: Players have been noting how terrifying some of the face models

A Story by AventurineLe
"

Players have been noting how terrifying some of the face models

"
For those with the FC 24 Companion App already installed, you just need to FIFA 24 Coins update the existing app. This may need to be done manually through the App Store. The FC 24 FUT Web App will be unavailable a day before the FC 24 Web App goes live. The final day for the FUT 24 Web App looks set to be September 18.
While the sentiment is nice a lot of fans have been pointing out how terrifying the whole cover looks. EA Sports FC 24 cover faces deemed 'terrifying' by community
The question of who would be the next player to star on the cover of any of EA Sports’ games has always been an interesting topic each year. However, EA has revealed the latest cover for EA Sports FC 24 which features a collage of players old and new. 
Players have been noting how terrifying some of the face models on the cover look including one player who rightly pointed out Pirlo’s “thousand-yard stare” in the top right. What does he know that the rest of the cover stars don’t? 
Others have compared the quality of the cover art to something akin to that of a Sims DLC pack, with one fan saying, “This must be Sims 5 football DLC.” Another fan compared the cover to the graphics most associated with the PlayStation 2 saying, “Why’s it look like it’s for buy EA FC 24 Coins PlayStation 2?”

© 2024 AventurineLe


Author's Note

AventurineLe
FIFA 24 Coins

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on May 18, 2024
Last Updated on May 18, 2024
Tags: FC24coins