The chains that led to love!

The chains that led to love!

A Story by Aviana
"

Just a little chapter of my life!

"
Maddie was a bold and fierce girl with a dark past, no doubt she was a troublemaker nevertheless a big one. She belonged to a family where everything needed to be according to the rules. The restrictions were pretty harsh but she knew that her past life would haunt her and even after 5 years of trying to prove herself to her family she could never win the trust neither could she make ammends and funny fact was that she would end up making newer mistakes everytime!
Every night she would try to sleep but then the loud noises of those wall banging and her parents screaming at each other would not let her!! She started to ruin her health by smoking and drinking.she didn't do it to be cool, she did it because it would make her number and she wouldn't overthink.Every night she would sneak out her room for a smoke because she was taught that going out after 6 is not what girls do.
She was taught that going to the stores without asking for permission is punishable
She was taught that hanging out with guys made someone a w***e.
This is the story of maddie and she knows this world is messed up!!
@sylvie

© 2022 Aviana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on August 11, 2022
Last Updated on August 11, 2022

Author

Aviana
Aviana

Shillong, Meghalaya, India



About
Expressing whatever I feel without being judged!π3π more..

Writing