Was it a dream?

Was it a dream?

A Story by Nella
"

A very short story that i wrote in Antigua Girls' High School.

"

"Will you marry me?" said a shadowy figure in a tuxedo.

I said, "but what's your name."

Then suddenly a bright light came shining through and I woke up. The windows were open and the sun was shining but in a different backyard. I went to the kitchen to see breakfast made and two cars in the yard. I fell silent until, "Honey!" said a man coming from the shower, "are you awake, your going to be late for work."

I flew into the biggest cupboard in the kitchen. He came into the kitchen and opened all the big cupboards and said, "come on, this is the third time this week you've done this."

I shut my eyes as he slowly opened the cupboard door until, "BEEP!" a car came in front of the house. He went outside to look while I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I slowly curled down in the corner looking at the pictures of me and this man.

"He looks familiar," I said while walking slowly towards the picture, "this looks like Jacob but all grown up." I opened the door and he stared at me and I asked, "Is your name Jacob," and he smiled as a bright light flashed into my eyes and I awakened in the same room and asked, "was it a dream?"

© 2012 Nella


Author's Note

Nella
I don't mind criticism of any sort. I would like like for anyone who reads this to be completely straight forward.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting short story, gives you the image of a woman somewhere she doesn't know. Other than a couple grammar errors which we all have, it was pretty good. Nice work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nella

11 Years Ago

Thank you.
I think it's very sweet. :) Nice job! ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nella

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the review. I appreciate it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 22, 2012
Last Updated on December 22, 2012

Author

Nella
Nella

St. john, Leeward islands, Antigua and Barbuda



About
Can't I just stay quiet and hope for things to be alright? more..

Writing
Pathetic Pathetic

A Poem by Nella


Puppet Puppet

A Poem by Nella


I just want I just want

A Poem by Nella



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Roses Bleed Roses Bleed

A Poem by Asilem